- About Us
- Get Involved
- Visit Us
Hours of Operation
The Wine Shop is open seven days a week from 12-5 and all Farm businesses are open 12-5 seven days a week.
The Farm is open every day with the exception of Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Our location and address is:
765 Wonn Road
Greenbank, WA 98253
The Greenbank Farm is conveniently located in central Whidbey Island, about ten miles north of Freeland and ten miles south of Coupeville. We are right off Hwy 525 and are accessible by car, bus (free on the island) or bike.
The Greenbank Farm is right of Hwy 525, which runs the length of Whidbey Island. From Hwy 525, turn west onto Wonn Road (this will mean turning left if you are coming from the north or turning right if you are coming from the south). Follow Wonn Road for 1/10 of a mile and turn left into the Farm parking lot.
Busses on the island are free and run Monday through Saturday. Bus stops are near the Farm and are serviced on Route 1 and Route 1 Express. More information can be found at the Island Transit website.
There are a number of things to do here at the Farm, almost too many to fit on one page. For more information on what you can do at the Farm visit our What to do Here (link) page. A sample of what you can do at the Farm includes:
- Walk our trails (bring your dog or horse if you like)
- Visit with our student farmer – ask them a question or two
- Shop in one of our three art galleries, cheese and specialties store, or the Farm’s own Wine Shop
- Grab a snack at the café
- Watch the herons and other wildlife in our wetlands and other natural habitats
- Learn about solar power at our solar p-patch
- Enjoy great conversations with local friends or a quiet afternoon of solitude – whichever you prefer
The Farm hosts events year round. To check the events schedule, please visit our Calendar (link) page.
Visiting Whibey Island
Greenbank Farm is just one of the many worthwhile places to visit on Whidbey Island. For more information on the island, explore the following websites: